Where are the self-pickup/grab-and-Go locations?
*Note: These locations are not available during the circuit breaker period, standard delivery is available.
- Physique Studio - 43B, South Bridge Rd, S058677 (Opening hours: 10am-9pm, 9-12pm on Sunday)
- The Loft Gym - 141 Middle Road, #01-02 S188976 (Staffed hours: 12pm-9pm)
- Platinum Fitness - 6A Shenton Way, #B1-04/05 OUE DownTown, S068815 (Opening hours: 10am-8pm)
- UFC Gym Singapore - 1 Raffles Link, #B1-47, S039393
(Prior arrangement needed for all self-pickup)
- Bugis Junction (Every Mon and Thurs, 5-7pm)
- Golden Mile Tower (Every Mon to Fri, 12-6pm)
- Jalan Bahagia (Every Mon to Fri, 9-11pm)
Alternatively, we deliver island-wide with a standard shipping fee of $15.
What are the calories breakdown for the smoothies?
Are the smoothies Halal certified?
The chicken meat that we use is halal certified, the other ingredients are non-meat and we are processed in a non-halal certified industrial kitchen that only work with cold-pressed juices.
What is the shelf life of the smoothie?
Each bottle of BE Smoothies goes through high pressure processing on day of manufacturing to naturally destroy all pathogens. It can last for 30 days when stored in cold temperature between 2-4 °C. Please refer to the expiry date on the product every time.
What is the return/refund term?
If you are unsatisfied with the product, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 business days from the date of receiving the product.
As we don't add preservatives, please ensure that the smoothies are kept cold between 2-4°C in the fridge at all time upon receiving them. Once taken out from the fridge, please put it back within 1-2 hour if it is not fully consumed.